So Much To Do, So Little Time!

Not much to talk about yet this morning but the coffee is just kicking in!
This last evening I put down another bass line and as a result of playing I got
a new set of bass finger blisters from not using a pick on the recordings.  I tried both
pick and fingers but the fingered approach to bass sounded more natural on the 
attack of the bass was just right using the fingered approach.  Lots to do, hoping
for some inspiration today to forge on into some other songs. I have a date with 
acoustic sooner or later for completing the rough tracks to some other songs...
Maybe to is not the day for experimentation but anything could happen at this point!

I wonder how things are over in Bret's camp?   I hope there is inspiration and lots of 
rumblings from the guitars as he cranks up the electrics and starts the guitars tracking.
Looking forward to seeing what transpires in the studio..... The possibility of some studio
magic?   So many tracks, so little time!  Never enough time to get them done and so
so many real world distractions!   I understand the ranch house recording studio concept now!
- Jimmy


Comments

Popular Posts