Wasted Time . . .

 I listened to the solo that I kept from yesterday for laughs and it's actually not as bad as I thought, although it's still too over the top for the song in my opinion.
Including that one, I have a total of four different solos now. I don't particularly like any of them aside from the first one. Seems to me I'm getting further and further away from the mark rather than closer.

This is a difficult one for me. My brain only wants to hear it one way. lol
At this point I don't know if any of it is good, including the original solo.
Everything else I did on the song I stand by totally as the right parts for the song.

I decided rather than getting bent over this everyday that I'll just move on to other things.
I'll revisit this one in a month or so and see what I can do with it then.
I need to step way from this song completely for awhile and not even hear it.  I will say though that it is one of our best songs for sure. Ironic that its title is "Time Is The Enemy" and I feel like I'm wasting time on this.

I give up predicting what I'm gonna do next. There's so much to do. I'll just post about whatever it is I end up doing, because it always depends on what I feel like working on at the moment.

Jimmy's bass line on "Time Is The Enemy" is great!

-Bret.

Comments

Popular Posts